Wraps are such a fun, easy appetizer to make either at home or to take to your next family gathering. There are a million different ways to make them, and we have tried several! We made these for a church potluck recently and they were a huge hit! Very quick and simple to make, but packed full of flavor!
- Burrito sized flour tortillas
- 1 lb Black Forest ham thinly sliced
- 1 lb Applewood smoked turkey breast thinly sliced
- 1 lb Colby jack cheese
- 1 lb Sharp cheddar cheese
- Cream cheese (original flavor or your favorite flavor)
- Red onion
- Romaine lettuce
Spread about 1-2 tablespoons of cream cheese on to tortilla
Add a layer of both types of cheese
Then add both meats
Layer tomatoes, onions, and lettuce…
Roll it up…
Cut off the loose ends, then slice into 1″ sections.